• AUDiO ..........: Japanese AAC @ 128 Kbps
    • RUNTiME.........: 01:22:10 (h:m:s)
    • ASPECT RATiO....: 1.778 : 1
    • RESOLUTiON......: 1280 x 720
    • SUBTiTLES.......: N/A
    • FilE SiZE.......: 1.6 GB
    • ENCODER.........: Matt@CHDPAD

1 link

Bạn nhấn nút Thanks, sau đó nhấn F5 để lấy link nhé!

Code:
    http://subscene.com
    http://phudeviet.org

Code:
    Dark_Devil_90@FreeHD.vn

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    Kho phim HD
    Ai unrar ok xác nhận nhé

Post Kenichi's

Kenichi's objective is usually to take Japan into Sudirman Cup semi,beats by dre monster
    JAPAN Sudirman Cup captain Kenichi Tago came to Malaysia with a double mission.
    Despite the fact that he place up a spectacular displaying to beat Jan O Jorgensen en route to Japan stunning 32 win in Group D on Tuesday, the aggressive Kenichi mentioned that his process is far from accomplished.
    The former AllEngland runnerup aim is always to take Japan to their first semifinal appearance in the Sudirman Cup and get a chance to play two of his favourite players globe No,gucci outlet. 1 Lee Chong Wei and China Chen Lengthy.
    His mission to meet Chong Wei at the Sudirman Cup, however,Cheap christian louboutin outlet, won't materialise simply because Malaysia suffered a shock elimination in the globe mixed team following losing 23 to Germany on Tuesday. But he features a bright opportunity to produce his other dream come correct.
    Second seeds Japan are in the decrease half of the draw and have already been drawn to play Thailand inside the quarterfinals. If they win,ray ban wayfarer price, they'll take around the winners in the match amongst South Korea and Germany.
    Inside the best half,www ralph lauren, China will be the favourites. The leading seeds and eighttime champions will take on Indonesia whilst the other quarterfinal tie will likely be in between Denmark and Taiwan.
    If a final in between China and Japan requires location, Kenichi will get a likelihood to play against Chen Extended.
    am here with a dual mission. It will be historic for my nation if we clear the quarterfinals for the first time and I hope to create it attainable. This tournament can also be a platform to gauge myself with two from the most strongest players Chong Wei and Chen Lengthy. They will be the favourites at the coming World Championships (in Guangzhou in August) and I wanted to face them here. Now,where to get ray bans for cheap, I nonetheless possess a chance of playing against Chen Lengthy at the very least. Kenichi has beaten Chen Long twice in eight meetings while he has by no means been in a position to end his losing streak to Chong Wei, possessing come close at the recent India Open final at New Delhi.
    When asked about his existing form,Mens christian louboutin uk, Kenichi flashed a smile.
    played a single of my ideal matches against Jorgensen. We have been tied 2525 inside the rubber game but even though there have been line get in touch with disputes,Cheap Beats By Dre Headphones, I was not distracted and went on to win. I'm prepared. Today,ralph lauren outlet online, Kenichi will play either Tanongsak Saensomboonsuk or Boonsak Ponsana but Thailand may possibly field the former because the youngster had been quite impressive of late. He reached the semifinals in the AllEngland in March.

Đăng ký
    25-01-10
    Bài viết
    Thanks
    cR

Mặc định Ðề: Ajia No Koi 2013 BluRay iPad 720p AAC x264-CHDPAD

Bác chủ chơi hàng khủng quá. Kéo về thôi. Cám ơn bác.
    HÃY BIẾT SEED TRƯỚC KHI BIẾT LEECH