To add an AirStation to a network without changing the existing LAN confguration,
proceed as follows:
1. Set the AirStation to AP mode by moving the switch from AUTO to OFF.
2. Connect one of the AirStation’s LAN ports to an existing router or switch on your
3. Temporarily change your computer’s IP address to an unused address on the
192.168.11.x subnet, with subnet mask 255.255.255.0.
4. Type “192.168.11.100” into a browser window to open the AirStation’s Confguration
5. In LAN Confg, confgure the following settings:
IP Address = [192.168.1.137] (Specify an unused network address from the existing
Subnet Mask=[255.255.255.0] (Use the same Subnet Mask as the existing LAN.)
6. Restore your PC’s IP address settings to their original values.
Note: While the mode switch is in the OFF position, the AirStation’s WAN port may also
be used as a ffth LAN port.