Các bác thích chơi hàng "nóng" thì vào đây !!!

ntthinh2006

1/
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
The company Philips has published technical specifications of the world's first TV format of 21:9, in January of this year.

TV supports Full HD. The physical resolution of 56-inch matrix of 2560 x 1080 pixels (8.3 million total pixels). TV is equipped with 200Hz Clear LCD technology and three-system environment lights Ambilight Spectra3. The dynamic contrast is 80000:1.

For the image quality meets processor Philips Perfect Pixel HD 2009, which can process 500 million pixels per second and handles over a billion colors. TV is equipped with five ports of HDMI 1.3a, and supports DLNA and Wi-Fi.

Philips Cinema 21:9 supports the common signal format of 16:9, from sources such as broadcast TV, gaming devices and DVD-players. Automatic formatting allows you to resize the image to take up the whole screen (you can also disable the feature).

Net TV feature allows access to your favorite websites, including YouTube and others. Access to content by using the remote control without the need for additional mediapristavok, keyboards or subscription services.

It was expected that the TV Philips Cinema 21:9 will appear in the Russian market in April 2009, Price in Russia are not reported. According to Engadget, in Europe it is $ 4.3 thousand.

2/
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Japanese company Pioneer has not changed his decision to leave the market of plasma TVs. Recently, she issued a press release, which stated on the recent announcement of its history, plasma TV: KRP-500A, KRP-600A, KRP-500M and KRP-600M.

Models with a score of 500 in the title fitted with 50-inch panels, while the KRP-600A and KRP-600M - 60-inch. New items will be released very limited edition - only 3 thousand they appear in sale in Japan since the first of April this year. Obviously, other countries do not have enough exclusive television.

Of the new features observed resolution Full HD, 4 HDMI-port, USB-port as well as component and VGA inputs. On the other technical features not reported, but this is not so important against the backdrop of reports of withdrawal from the «plasma» business such a large player.

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

The company plans to stop the respective production lines in May. Service centers to repair Pioneer Plasma TVs continue to operate and continue over the next eight years.

3/
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Korean company LG Electronics announced the release to the market of Europe's new Blu-ray player, BD370, which is broad network capabilities. Earlier this year the novelty has already been seen at the CES 2009 in Las Vegas.

A feature is a function of BD370 request content on demand, which allows you to view streaming video from the Internet, for example, the service YouTube, a user on a TV without a PC. The player supports playback of Full HD video from Blu-ray disc, the scaling of standard DVD-movies to 1080p, BD-Live technology and BonusView.

BD370 can work with discs, BD-R, BD-RE, DVD Video, DVD + /-R, DVD + /-RW, BD-ROM, Audio CD, CD-R/RW, and common formats such as AVCHD, DivX, MP3, WMA.

Recommended retail price of the player is 280 euro. In the second quarter of this year's novelty will come to the U.S. market. As pointed out, LG is also preparing to release an improved model BD390, which will be able to work in wireless networks.

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:

nghe&nhin

Ðề: Các bác thích chơi hàng "nóng" thì vào đây !!!

choy oy! cái tivi đẹp ko chịu nổi lun $-)

superman

chaj` ơi mê em pioneer quá đi ak` huhu

Lendz

Nó bắt mấy cái đèn đằng sau thế nào ý nhỉ. Hay pho tô shốp kà ....

vkc

Nó bắt mấy cái đèn đằng sau thế nào ý nhỉ. Hay pho tô shốp kà ....

TV của Philips sử dụng công nghệ Ambilight đó bác, không phải bật đèn sau TV hay photoshop gì đâu.
Ambilight là công nghệ tạo hiệu ứng ánh sáng xung quanh khung hình

tieuthieugia

em đi cày tiếp đây..................

thangtb

đèn đó là công nghệ đèn background của Philips cho TV LCD ra đời cách đây khoảng 3,4 năm nhằm làm cho việc xem TV ko bị nhàm chán nhưng bây giờ nó trở thành cái gì đó tượng trưng cho LCD của Philips luôn rồi ạ :)

xem ra 1 vài tháng nữa trên HDVN mình lại sắp có chạy đua vũ trang rồi :)) w8 & see

Frog

Căn nhà đẹp quá :))

Bên trên