[Game hành động | 1 Link | Fshare ] Dead Island Game of The Year Edition-PROPHET PC 2013

nguyenduy_89

9b2efb93d1e446ca699f75a0df4911c7.jpg

Dead Island Game of The Year Edition-PROPHET PC 2013

Định dạng : ISO
Dung lượng : 8.90 GB
Thể loại : Game Hành động
Năm phát hành : 2013

Giới thiệu :

The island of Banoi is a lush, tropical paradise in the South Pacific where its flagship Royal Palms Resort serves as the ultimate getaway for vacationers with money to burn. However, all good things must soon come to an end – and the picturesque resort falls into madness, carnage and chaos after a mysterious and contagious zombie outbreak claims its once peaceful atmosphere. Cut off from the rest of the world, only four individuals who strangely find themselves immune to zombification have the power to protect the remaining survivors from the horrors of the island, to discover what’s really going on and find a way to escape before their own fatal ends.

2074a2ae5e8ce89a22a6efde077a5a72.jpg

Features:

In keeping with an atmosphere of desperation and survival by any means, Dead Island focuses on serious, first-person action gameplay with a close-quarter, immersive melee focus.
Dead Island’s seamless 4 player co-op multiplayer seeks to provide the most immersive multiplayer experience to date. Players can drop in and out of each other’s games at any time with no loss of progress as well as the ability to continue on alone or with others.
With thousands of weapons in-game to collect, from simple wooden bats to fire-axes to heavy rifles, Dead Island is a collector’s dream. This in combination with Dead Island’s weapon customization system will enable the player to craft the ultimate weapon to ensure their survival.
The ability to enhance and develop your character using RPG-like elements including an XP/leveling system and un-lockable skill trees put the power in your hands to create and play a unique protagonist.
Dead Island’s damage system gives an unprecedented visual detail of the effects of each attack on enemies pushing the boundaries of visualized gore.
With an open-world setting, Banoi is filled to the brim with things to do and objectives to tackle, allowing a fresh way to advance both the characters and story at the same time and providing for endless replay value.

The Game of the Year Edition includes:

Dead Island (Game)
Bloodbath Arena
Ryder White
The Ripper (Weapon Blueprint)

aaeafbaf1109c32df3f01aa9f7a22d34.jpg

Release name: Dead.Island.Game.of.The.Year.Edition-PROPHET
Size: 8.90 GB
Region: -
Genre: First-Person Action
Publisher: Deep Silver
Developer: Techland
Release Date: 13.01.2013
Language: EN/FR/DE/IT/ES/PL/CZ
Links: iGN | GAMESPOT

fshare_logo_1.jpg

Mã:
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]Fshare.vn : [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[url=http://www.fshare.vn/file/TQBF5CQ60T]Fshare - Dich vu chia se, luu tru du lieu mien phi tot nhat[/url]

ulceweefs

Nike NFL Jerseys
gek45 73

Wholesale Jerseys Kluwe asked in a href= nytimesm/2012/09/09/sports/football/players-support-of-gay-marriage-alters-nfl-image.html his letter /a , “How does gay marriage, in any way, shape or form, affect your life?”Hudson TaylorHudson Taylor, a three-time all-American wrestler from the University of Maryland, a href= advocatem/sports/2012/09/06/hudson-taylor-takes-his-training-road (and HuffPost Gay Voices a href= huffingtonpostm/hudson-taylor/ blogger /a ) started his foundation, Athlete Ally /a , which encourages “all individuals involved in sports to respect every member of their communities, regardless of perceived or actual sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression,” in January 2011.

Sherk was named the NFL's Defensive Player of the Year by the Newspaper Enterprise Association in 1976. He was, of course, first-team all-NFL and made his fourth straight Pro Bowl squad as the Browns improved to 9-5. During Cleveland's 24-3 home win over the Philadelphia Eagles that Nov. 14, Sherk notched four quarterback sacks.

NFL Jerseys Cheap SAN FRANCISCO The unproven kid thoroughly beat the former Super Bowl champion and reigning MVP.With a strong arm that allowed him to pick the Packers apart from the pocket and speedy legs that helped him break free for big gains, Colin Kaepernick did a little bit of everything in a record-setting, sensational playoff debut and Aaron Rodgers just couldn't keep up.Kaepernick passed for 263 yards and ran the San Francisco 49ers right back to the NFC championship game with a 45-31 win over Green Bay in an NFC divisional game Saturday night.Kaepernick rushed for a quarterback playoff record 181 yards and two touchdowns and threw two scoring passes to Michael Crabtree. Next up for the Niners: a game on Jan. 20 for a spot in the Super Bowl, against the winner of Sunday's game between the Seattle Seahawks and Falcons at Atlanta."It feels good. We're one step closer to where we want to be," Kaepernick said. "I feel like I had a lot to prove. A lot of people doubted my ability to lead this team."And what a playoff debut it was by the second-year pro making just his eighth NFL start. No doubting Jim Harbaugh's big midseason gamble switching quarterbacks now.Rodgers never got in sync for the Packers (12-6), finishing 26 of 39 for 257 yards with two touchdowns.Kaepernick ran for scores of 20 and 56 yards on the way to topping the rushing mark of 119 yards set by Michael Vick in 2005 against St. Louis. Crabtree caught TD passes of 12 and 20 yards in the second quarter and wound up with nine receptions and 119 yards for the Niners (12-4-1) in the NFC divisional matchup.Kaepernick, sporting a burgundy beanie partially covering his head, was greeted at his locker after the game by former 49ers quarterback John Brodie.San Francisco had 579 total yards with 323 on the ground, scoring its third-most points in the franchise's storied playoff history."Our offensive line did an amazing job today," Kaepernick said. "They shut everybody down inside. Our receivers, our tight ends, blocked great outside, and our running backs were running hard, so it made it easier on me."Frank Gore and Anthony Dixon each added 2-yard touchdown runs in the fourth quarter for the No. 2 seed NFC West champions, slim favorites on their home field in a rematch of Week 1. They added to their memorable night by setting a franchise postseason record for yards rushing, 119 of those by Gore to complement Kaepernick.Rodgers, the former Cal star passed up by San Francisco with the No. 1 pick in the 2005 draft, never got going. Rodgers rooted for the Niners as a kid in Northern California.This was another early exit for the Packers, who lost in the divisional playoffs to the eventual Super Bowl champion New York Giants a year ago and were denied a chance to defend the title they won after the 2010 season.Those Green Bay road stars of two years ago they won three away from Lambeau Field on the way to the Super Bowl didn't have it this time against San Francisco's stingy defense and a no-fear, second-year quarterback who would not be denied. A kid who was born in Milwaukee and grew up a big Green Bay fan until the day he was drafted in 2011 out of Nevada."I didn't know how fast he was," Green Bay defensive back Charles Woodson said. "Coming in I really never paid attention to it. But he is fast."San Francisco advanced to back-to-back NFC title games for the first time since reaching three in a row following the 1992-94 seasons, with 1994 their last trip to the Super Bowl.With the sellout crowd at Candlestick Park waving red flags reading "Quest for Six" a sixth Super Bowl title, that is Kaepernick did his part and then some to deliver in the first key step. Even after an early interception that gave Green Bay all the momentum in a hostile road stadium.Kaepernick topped Vick's mark with the 56-yard keeper on an option play in the third quarter. That gave Kaepernick 163 yards on 12 carries, also setting a 49ers franchise record for the postseason."The execution for the 49ers on the read option was excellent, but our issues were bigger than that," Packers coach Mike McCarthy said. "We did not a very good job of keeping him the pocket. He was able to get out of the pocket for a number of big conversions."Kaepernick joined Jay Cutler in 2011 and Otto Graham in both 1954 and '55 as the only players with two rushing and two passing touchdowns in a playoff game.David Akers kicked a 36-yard field goal moments before halftime to give San Francisco a 24-21 lead at intermission after Green Bay tried to ice the struggling veteran by calling timeout before his kick.Mason Crosby's 31-yard field goal tied the game at 24 midway through the third quarter, then Kaepernick took over again. San Francisco's defense handled the rest.Kaepernick had 11 carries for 107 yards rushing by halftime.Pick six, no problem.The strong-armed Kaepernick brushed off the interception he tossed on the fourth play of the game that Sam Shields ran back 52 yards for a touchdown, then took control with his pinpoint passing to his favorite go-to guy Crabtree and with his quick-burst ability out of the pocket."He does a great job of responding," Harbaugh said. "He has done that any time there has been an interception he has thrown, a safety or a turnover, he's responded with a scoring drive. That's rare. I think that's a rare quality. So far he's shown that he's got that ability to come back."San Francisco, fueled all year by its near miss in overtime of the NFC title game, made it two victories against Rodgers and Co. this season after a 30-22 Week 1 win at Lambeau Field.Kaepernick bounced back from the early interception and again after a second-quarter taunting penalty in which he threw the ball down in the face of safety M.D. Jennings after being hit by Jennings and Erik Walden. Center Jonathan Goodwin grabbed Kaepernick in an effort to settle him down after his 15-yard run was negated by the 15-yard flago plays later, Kaepernick found Crabtree for his 20-yard TD as San Francisco capitalized on another Packers turnover.Rodgers answered right back on the Packers' next chance, driving his team 80 yards on six plays and hitting James Jones on a 20-yard touchdown of his own that tied the game at 21. Green Bay got help from a 15-yard personal foul penalty by Dashon Goldson for a helmet-to-helmet hit on DuJuan Harris."We felt like we gift-wrapped them 14 points off turnovers in the first half and our defense was playing all right," Rodgers said. "And then we just didn't get it done in the second half. I knew we were going to have to score some points. We knew we were going to have to put up at least 38 points."Former California receiver Jeremy Ross fumbled Andy Lee's punt early in the second and C.J. Spillman recovered as San Francisco got the ball back at the 9. Kaepernick threw a 12-yard TD pass to Crabtree three plays later.Rodgers' streak of 183 passes without an interception spanning the previous five games ended when Tarell Brown picked off the ball on a deep third-down throw in the second quarter. Brown had another interception in the waning moments."We expected them to try to get him out on the perimeter. But we didn't expect to let him do what he did," Woodson said. "Give him a lot of credit. He played a great game. He made a lot of great plays out there today. It was hard to swallow."Harris ran 18 yards for a score in the final minute of the first quarter as Green Bay took a 14-7 lead. Rodgers connected with James Jones on a 44-yard completion one play earlier before Harris easily ran right up the middle into the end zone for a Packers team that managed 45 total yards rushing in the season-opening loss.Such moments were few against a 49ers defense happy to welcome back All-Pro lineman Justin Smith after he missed the final two regular-season games with a partially torn left triceps muscle.Notes: The Green Bay defense gave up the most total yards (579), yards rushing (323) and second-most points in the playoffs in franchise history. ... San Francisco improved to 13-3 at home in divisional playoff games. ... The 49ers had 48 offensive plays in the first half to 20 by Green Bay.

new jerseys nfl

Wholesale Jerseys Sean Gardner / ReutersSaints quarterback Drew Brees celebrates a win against the Falcons and breaking Dan Marino's single-season passing yards record on Monday.updated 2:24 a.m. ET Dec. 27, 2011NEW ORLEANS - Quite a night for Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints - a record and a rout. Brees set the NFL mark for yards passing in a season, breaking a record that Dan Marino had held for nearly three decades, and New Orleans clinched the NFC South title with a 45-16 victory over the Falcons on Monday night. Brees threw for 307 yards and four touchdowns, the last a 9-yard strike to Darren Sproles that set the record with 2:51 to go. "Honestly, I was really trying not to think about the record or anything," Brees said. "I knew we were close. A couple guys mentioned stuff to me on the sideline. I didn't want to hear it. It's like a pitcher with a no-hitter, I guess." It was Brees' final pass of the game and it gave him 5,087 yards passing - with one game still to play. Marino finished with 5,084 yards for the Miami Dolphins in 1984. Minutes after Brees broke the record, Marino offered congratulations on his Twitter account. "Great job by such a special player," Marino wrote. Week 16 in the NFLNBC SportsDown to the wire  Will Eli and the Giants pull it off? What's with Big Ben? And who's gonna cage the Lions?Brees breaks Marino's mark in dramatic fashionPackers punish Bears, wrap up NFC's top seedLions rip Bolts, earn first playoff spot since '99Giants stay alive, put Jets on the ropesPFT: 'It's time to shut up, fat boy,' Jacobs tells RexPats rally from 17 down  |  Another title run?Bills rout Broncos, Tebow with two pick-sixesRaiders stay alive with 16-13 OT win over ChiefsAkers sets FG record, 49ers beat SeahawksEagles beat 'Boys in snoozer  |  'What if' for PhillyFlacco leads Ravens to 20-14 win over BrownsHasselbeck's 350 yards lead Titans  |  PFT: Too lateBengals beat Cards, stay alive  |  Flub kills CardsPeterson, Ponder hurt; Vikings top Redskins 33-26Newton, Panthers rout Bucs  |  Raheem on brinkSteelers stuff reeling Rams 27-0  |  No Ben, no bigFor Brees, a balanced life makes a prolific passerAs Sproles spiked the ball, Brees thrust his fist triumphantly in the air and started walking toward midfield while the Superdome crowd went wild and his teammates chased him down. Offensive guard Carl Nicks was the first one to get there and tried to lift Brees onto his shoulder, but couldn't do it as teammates swarmed around. "If I could have put him on my shoulders and paraded him around the whole stadium I would have done that. He deserves it," Nicks said. "It's like a movie, man. Just a movie ending. It's beautiful. ... You could tell by everyone's reaction after he did it how much people care about that guy. We all love him." Brees' four touchdown passes gave him 276 for his career, moving him ahead of Joe Montana (273) and Vinny Testaverde (275) for ninth all-time. He is the first quarterback in NFL history to pass for more than 5,000 yards twice - he had 5,069 in 2008. Brees' first scoring pass went for 8 yards to Marques Colston and the second for 9 yards to Jimmy Graham. Graham's TD catch was his 10th of the season, a new franchise high for a tight end. In the third quarter, Brees hit Robert Meachem for a score from 24 yards, which made it 28-10. ALSO ON THIS STORYFalcons-Saints summaryPFT: New Orleans outclasses AtlantaPFT: Brees breaks Marino's record, but Brady's not far behind"I love the fact that everybody could be part of this on Monday Night Football," Brees said. "There's so many people that are a part of this. It's not about me. It's about this team, it's about this city, it's about these fans. So many people contributed to this, and I'm happy for them." The Saints (12-3) also had 463 total yards, giving them more than 6,857 offensive yards for the season, breaking the 2008 club record of 6,571. New Orleans continues to close in on the NFL record of 7,075 offensive yards in a season set by the 2000 St. Louis Rams. Brees might have broken the record in the third quarter if not for Sproles' 92-yard kickoff return, which set up John Kasay's 29-yard field goal. Brees also was intercepted twice, once in the Falcons end zone, but New Orleans was still dominant enough to take a three-score lead. Slideshow  NFL's memorable imagesTake a visual tour of the league's top moments from the championship weekend.NBCSportsmThe game became a romp when Julio Jones was stripped by Scott Shanle and Malcolm Jenkins returned it 30 yards for a score to make it 38-16 in the fourth quarter. The Superdome crowd was in full celebration by then, but the play also meant fans would have to wait until later in the fourth quarter before Brees finally got his chance to break the passing record. "Obviously, it's a special moment for the players, especially Drew," Saints coach Sean Payton said. "I couldn't be more proud of him." The Saints can earn the No. 2 seed and a first-round playoff bye with a win Sunday over Carolina and a San Francisco loss at St. Louis, which is 2-13. Atlanta, which won the NFC South last season, is headed to the playoffs as a wild card. Uncharacteristically, Brees had only a yard passing during a span of a little more than 18 minutes. Knowing he was closing in the record, the crowd howled, "Drewwww" each time he took the field. He finally gave the fans what they wanted after Atlanta failed on a fourth-down try at its own 33. That gave Brees, who needed only 30 yards for the record at that point, just enough space to work with. "I knew after the touchdown to Meachem that we were really close," Brees said. "I didn't know how close, but really close, and then we had a couple of those drives that stalled out and I thought, `You've got to be kidding me' - especially since the whole game we had been converting first downs, doing all the right things offensively, both the run and the pass, yet we couldn't put a drive together in the fourth quarter and I thought, we've got to get this ball back, we've got to go down and score and put one together." Matt Ryan had 373 yards passing and one TD, including a 21-yard scoring strike to Jones that gave the Falcons (9-6) a 10-7 lead late in the first quarter. "We didn't really play well enough in any phase of the game to give ourselves a chance to win," said Falcons coach Mike Smith, whose team came in with a chance to stay in the hunt for the division title. "There were some opportunities early on, and then it kind of got out of hand there at the end. ... It's not the type of effort that you want to have with so much on the line with what the outcome could have meant to our team." New Orleans responded to Atlanta's first TD with a 10-play, 81-yard scoring drive that put the Saints in the lead for good. Brees completed four of six passes for 48 yards, the last three to Colston, who finished with seven catches for 81 yards. The result might have been even more lopsided if Brees' pass intended for Graham in the end zone had not been broken up by linebacker Curtis Lofton, and then batted in the air by safety William Moore before coming to rest in the arms of Dominique Franks for an interception. New Orleans bounced back on its final drive of the second quarter, covering 80 yards in 10 plays and only 1:55, capped by Graham's TD catch. Both teams scored on all their possessions in the opening quarter, with the Saints briefly pulling in front 7-3 on Pierre Thomas' 4-yard touchdown run, after which he pulled a bow from his uniform pants, put it on the football and offered it as a gift to a woman with a parasol in the front row behind the end zone. The referees weren't cutting Thomas any slack on his Christmas-themed celebration, flagging him for a 15-yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. The score capped an eight-play, 84-yard scoring drive on which Brees completed two passes for 49 yards. Notes: Brees has passed for 300 yards or more an NFL-record 12 times this season. ... New England quarterback Tom Brady could also pass Marino next week - and maybe even Brees, too. Brady has thrown for 4,897 yards this season. ... The Saints are 7-0 at home and never have gone undefeated at home in a full season. ... The Falcons were 0-3 on attempted fourth-down conversionspyright 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.Discuss Story On NewsvineEmailInstant MessagePrintadvertisementTweet

Bart Hubbuch joined the Post in 2007 and covered the Mets through the 2009 season. The University of Kansas grad previously was Washington Bullets beat writer for the Washington Times; Cleveland Cavaliers beat writer for the Akron Beacon Journal; Cleveland Browns beat writer for the Akron Beacon Journal; national college football writer, Dallas Cowboys beat writer and NBA columnist for the Dallas Morning News; and Jacksonville Jaguars beat writer for the Florida Times-Union.

Wholesale Jerseys customizable nfl jerseys best nfl jerseys

One thing working against Weeden is his age. Despite entering just his second NFL season, the former New York Yankees farmhand is going to turn 30 in October. Coach Rob Chudzinski and general manager Mike Lombardi are not going to be as patient with Weeden as they would be with the typical second-year quarterback.

Nike NFL Jerseys Sometime between 1 a.m. and 6 a.m. Monday (all times ET), Lloyd died of a gunshot wound to the head. Various reports indicated he might have been shot several times. His body was left in an industrial area about a mile from Hernandez's home. An automobile registered to Hernandez reportedly was found near the scene.

The school investigated and -- after Deadspinm broke the story of the fake girlfriend -- athletic director Jack Swarbrick announced at a news conference that Te'o had been duped. Ronaiah Tuiasosopo, 22, later said he created the online persona of Lennay Kekua, a nonexistent woman who Te'o said he fell in love with despite never meeting her in person.

Bên trên