[Help] Computer shutdown as blue screen

tudo99

My computer shut down twice a day. I think it got many virus. I need help from expert. How can I identify problem as shutdown. My cousin downloaded free movie online everyday. I am not sure how to protect it. Please provide details how to troubleshoot.

idragon76

My computer shut down twice a day. I think it got many virus. I need help from expert. How can I identify problem as shutdown. My cousin downloaded free movie online everyday. I am not sure how to protect it. Please provide details how to troubleshoot.

check your startup, task scheduler and windows services..... I'm sure the virus activate from there....... or do safe mode and disable the viruses

thangphan

1.software get conflict each other when you install a new software.
2.check your antivirus is past due yet
3.you get virus from website where you download it.Use safe mode to disable the viruses.

tudo99

Thank you for your response but I do not know how to fix. How do you fix the software conflict? I used internet from comcast so I have free Norton virus software. How do you use safe mode to find and disable virus?

thangphan

Start with the easy way first:if you use window 10 go to all settings then click on update & security(windows update,recovery,back up)then click on Troubleshoot,click on blue screen and run the trouble shooter .Good luck! note: just scroll down on update & security you will see more options like program compability troubleshooter,restore program before the date you get blue screen(virus) and uninstall the softwares that you do not want it.I hope you will solve problem.

Bên trên