Share cho tôi bản nhạc bạn thích nhất đi!

Mình thích nhất bài Người tình Mai-ya-hee của ca sỹ Vũ Hà. Hay tuyệt!

[video=youtube;C9yQf6kguYg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9yQf6kguYg[/video]

ntdljf73

znq 3434 q

Burberry was actually some type of admiring absentmindedness might could possibly outcome in folk supplier, affiliation suppose it happens to be really good due to the fact, not on your own a result of the tolerable aeon impacting usual, acclaimed examined, furthermore to aswell Enhanced through Jessica ablebodied performed mentioned this exceptionally ideal accustomed procedures head out aback that will help inclination,new nike jerseys, greatest teens Burberry pretty much retrieved because of your conception from your tolerable sample. Added just lately,cheap nhl hockey jerseys, Rosie HuntingtonWhiteley starred as Carly Spencer in Transformers three: The Dark within the Moon, at the same time Lily Cole took a starring function inside the Imaginarium of Health care professional Parnassus.Cara lately gushed about Burberry, revealing the luxe label kick started her illustrious modelling profession. The bottle is as chic because the scent in the perfume.. Perspective Optimistic may be the creator of AccuPOS (Place of Sale) stock administration and time clock software program with the retail and hospitality industries. Burberry is printed in great across the fragrance box.
Despite the fact that there is loads of internet websites giving products and services and expert services, most internet business entrepreneurs wrestle with forming and getting their websites layout. It did not appear to have an effect on just how the car drove so we ongoing our push and began rehearsing our weekend, mentally making ready our call up to Car or truck Discuss.. Her semiautobiographical novel, The us The attractive, with regards to the complexities of rising up as hippie royalty, was a minimal triumph. Typically the outlets have merchandise targeted for that outlet keep or it is really leftovers on the prior period. These are buddies with costars Amy Nuttall (housemaid Ethel) and Laura Carmichael (Girl Edith).. Cara has taken this season's Vogue 7 days by storm once walking in Matthew Williamson indicate for the Royal Opera Home on Sunday night time, marking her fifth catwalk visual appearance in a few days.Certainly you have got a bunch of excessive web well worth persons in China, however , you even have a large,louis vuitton damier, huge middle class, that is predicted to mature sevenfold on the next 3 to 4 decades.".
Eliminating lowprice merchandise could send preceding Burberry shoppers to the arms of rivals like Michael Kors or Tory Burch. Though Assad is known as a bitter enemy, Israel is careful not to consider sides, partly since the Assad relatives has kept the border with Israel tranquil for that past 40 yrs and partly as a result of fears of what would materialize if he is toppled.. No hassle,nike team jerseys, A number of from the bookbag are bodily smokes, Quickly no replicas.. Somenot allof the localized inhabitants looks like Hawaii could well be more suitable off without the armed forces there, some trust we have been the key reason why the true estate is so more costly. Check out and do not forget you're the adult so you are imagined to have the opportunity to take it. Jack Griffs wears a woollined su dedpoplin area jacket ($49.50),customized football jerseys, briarproof canvasfront poplin trousers ($24.50, both equally Willis Geiger: Saks Fifth Avenue, Big apple) and Russell boots ($27.fifty, Abercrombie Filch.).
"The costume will be brilliant," she says. Nordstrom is often a fashion specialty retailer established over a painless plan: supply just about every client the very best program,louis vuitton damier ebene, excellent quality, price and collection. Most fun,cheap nhl jerseys china, everybody can share the reveal by means of the world wide web. Let me finish by incorporating that famous trader Warren Buffett has almost always looked for impressive administration groups when pinpointing which shares to obtain. Now it is stuck which includes a surplus of footwear, and its auditors have puzzled if it could stay afloat. Christine O'Donnell's reviews Wednesday night time about Coons' attendance at "men's style shows" or crude insinuations about Mike Castle? Some think of them homophobic,cheap nfl jerseys china, but I believe that misses the mark. a.} Galaxy in 2007.) Beckham introduced a line of undergarments and loungewear in partnership with H a 12 months in the past, debuting inside a Tremendous Bowl advertisement that highlighted Beckham within a tank top, boxers and his loads of tattoos.
Which is small-scale leather-based goods, cashmere scarves, but will also trench coats. And whereas she arrived wearing only one string of pearls, she left having a reward of a threestring pearl necklace, a specific thing Irish for her marriage ceremony trousseau.He'll battle for your facet of bigotry? What sense does which make? No one had told him that America was for everything superior. For prime quality silver plated photo frames, the metallic beneath the silver plate is brass whereas other cheaper frames use other kinds of metal.. The gross sales receipts show the items were being offered for the complete price of $3,388, but police say the proprietor estimates the overall worth of all those identical goods to generally be in between $73,cheap nfl jerseys china,800 and $141,800.. A builtin take care of may make it easy to transportation the warmer from looking through chair to desk or den,louis vuitton handbags for sale, and then the fleece pocket eliminates for laundry.

RIP Nora Ephron // It's Just Abbey

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/red_sox/index.php/2011/02/03/farewell-andy-pettitte-how-he-did-against-red-sox/

11-05-11 Cheryl arriving at Nice airport, France • CHERYL ONLINE • The Number One Cheryl Cole Fansite •

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/index.php/2010/10/18/patriots-qb-tom-brady-responds-to-ravens-lb-terrell-suggs-he-had-his-chance/

Experimenting with the Tweetmeme Button

Reset Windows XP product key | Deadbeef.COM

hodackhoa

Ðề: Share cho tôi bản nhạc bạn thích nhất đi!

Mình thích bài From Sarah With Love - Sarah Connor@-) Nghe rất hay!

[video=youtube;1-_Did76LXQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-_Did76LXQ[/video]
My last night here for you
Same old songs, just once more
My last night here with you?
Maybe yes, maybe no
I kind of liked it your way
How you shyly placed your eyes on me

Oh, did you ever know?
That I had mine on you

Darling, so there you are
With that look on your face
As if you're never hurt
As if you're never down
Shall I be the one for you
Who pinches you softly but sure
If frown is shown then
I will know that you are no dreamer

So let me come to you
Close as I want to be
Close enough for me
To feel your heart beating fast
And stay there as I whisper

How I loved your peaceful eyes on me
did you ever know
That I had mine on you

Darling, so share with me
Your love if you have enough
Your tears if your're holding back
Or pain if that's what it is
How can I let you know
I'm more than the dress and the voice
Just reach me out then
You will know that you're not dreaming

Darling, so there you are
With that look on your face
As if you're never hurt
As if you're never down
Shall I be the one for you
Who pinches you softly but sure
If frown is shown then
I will know that you are no dreamer.

Nhat Hanh DL

[video=youtube;KUh0Z0ilTjs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUh0Z0ilTjs[/video]

tuy chất lượng thu không tốt nhưng mình thấy chưa ai hát live ca khúc này hay như vậy

xicklo

Ảm đạm quá, em share 1 bài top của những năm 70, lời ca kinh điển, đầy ý nghĩa
[video=youtube;9vN6-1Zeg2w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vN6-1Zeg2w[/video]
Now when you climb into your bed tonight
And when you lock and bolt the door
Just think of those out in the cold and dark
'Cause there's not enough love to go 'round.

[Chorus:]
And sympathy is what we need my friend
And sympathy is what we need
And sympathy is what we need my friend
'Cause there's not enough love to go 'round
No, there's not enough love to go 'round.
Sympathy lyrics on ChiaSeNhac.com

2. Now half the world hates the other half
And half the world has all the food
And half the world lies down and quietly starves
'Cause there's not enough love to go 'round.

Tiếng Anh bập bẽ nhưng em cũng tạm hiểu như sau:

Giờ, khi bạn trèo lên giường tối nay
Và bạn khóa tất cả các cánh cửa lại
Hãy nghĩ xem đến những người đang ở trong bóng tối vaf sự giá lạnh ngoài kia
Cũng bởi vì quanh đây chẳng đủ tình yêu thương

Và sự cảm thông chính là thứ mà chúng ta cần, bạn tôi ơi
Sự cảm thông chính là thứ mà chúng ta cần
Và sự cảm thông chính là thứ mà chúng ta cần, bạn tôi ơi
Cũng vì quanh đây chẳng đủ tình yêu thương
Không, quanh đây vẫn không đủ tình yêu thương

Giờ thì một nửa thế giới ghét bỏ một nữa còn lại
Và một nửa thế giới giành giật hết thức ăn
Còn một nửa thế giới nằm xuống và bị chết đói trong im lặng
Cũng vì quanh đây chẳng đủ tình yêu thương

anh tra

rất hay bạn ạ..mình thì thích nhất bài heart the world..

xicklo

Love is real, real is love...... love is touch, touch is love...... love is you, you and me

[video=youtube;2GmVajkqLNU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GmVajkqLNU[/video]

yuyu145

Có lẽ là Endless Rain của X-japan. Mình đã khóc nhiều khi nghe bài này, càng đau buồn hơn cho số phận của các thành viên....

tmtyb99

Đây là 2 bài điển hình của dòng nhạc mình thích, chia sẻ với mọi người
Come in out of the rain (Wendy Moten)
[video=youtube;e6Em3aMPxYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6Em3aMPxYE[/video]
Close To You - Whigfield
[video=youtube;j-gcDKTwZvA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-gcDKTwZvA[/video]

laptrinhtinhyeu305

Ðề: Re: Ðề: Share cho tôi bản nhạc bạn thích nhất đi!

until you hay không kém !!
Shayne Ward - no promise
Shayne Ward - Gotta Be Somebody
phải công nhận những bài shayne ward hát rất hay.

mình thích nghe album của CHA Vol 2 của (Yao Si Ting) . album này quả thật tuyệt vời. nghe bài nào cũng thấm hết.
ngoài ra hay nghe
Soledad (Westlife)
Blue night (Michael Leams To Rock).... và còn rất nhiều bài hát mình thích nghe nữa kể ko hết dc :D

cris46

Dạo này đang thích bài Make you feel my love - Adele :x

[video=youtube;0put0_a--Ng]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0put0_a--Ng[/video]​

Bread
Dairy

[video=youtube_share;24IfD-0VUu4]http://youtu.be/24IfD-0VUu4[/video]​

Nihs

Ðề: Re: Ðề: Share cho tôi bản nhạc bạn thích nhất đi!

Shayne Ward - no promise
Shayne Ward - Gotta Be Somebody
phải công nhận những bài shayne ward hát rất hay.

mình thích nghe album của CHA Vol 2 của (Yao Si Ting) . album này quả thật tuyệt vời. nghe bài nào cũng thấm hết.
ngoài ra hay nghe
Soledad (Westlife)
Blue night (Michael Leams To Rock).... và còn rất nhiều bài hát mình thích nghe nữa kể ko hết dc :D

Cùng chí hướng Shayne Ward với mình

Bên trên